Compounds found in cilantro act binding toxins from blood and facilitating their elimination through kidneys and intestines.
Lime stimulates liver function facilitating the body cleansing process. Vitamin C promotes the production of glutathione in the liver, the greatest antioxidant of the body.
Thanks to its digestive properties, ginger promotes detoxification through these elimination pathways.
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup fresh or frozen mango chunks
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1/2 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 teaspoon spirulina or chlorella (for extra cleansing and nourishing green power)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen papaya chunks
Place all the ingredients into your high-speed blender and blend for around 30-45 seconds or until nice and smooth. It is convenient to blend everything except the coconut oil first, then drizzle it on and blend for another 5-10 seconds to avoid clumping.